At Geospatial Research Limited, we live and breathe geospatial technology. We understand and advantage of location-oriented insight about their asset, customers, and competitors using GIS with spatial analysis capabilities for critical decision making. Spatial analysis is decision system support tool driving revenue, reducing risk, and improving the ways they interact with their customers. Billions of data-producing devices, buildings products, and assets are uncovering new location-based decision-making possibilities for companies across the world.
There is a geographic dimension to almost every marketing challenge in which spatial analytics is a key component for solving such problems. This provides an understanding of the relationship among the economic forces, business success, marketing factors, and geographic variables. There is a spatial dimension for virtually all business activities and Geographical Information System (GIS) is a decision support tool for achieving this as follows:
- To save cost with higher efficiency
- Optimize distribution systems.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the performance of sales organizations.
- Determine optimal locations for new banks, retail stores, restaurants, medical facilities, schools etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the number of retail units for a given geographic area to maximize sales and/or profits.
- Plot market potential for a new product
- Predict the type and mix of retail entities to maximize sales revenue for a given shopping center or mall.
- Understand the geodemographic and economic variables driving growth of a particular industry, category, brand, or retail entity.
- Optimize the locations of parks, city services, libraries, and the delivery of governmental services.