We at Geospatial Research Ltd pride ourselves in creating solutions for our clients and the environment. Geospatial Research Ltd provides a full range of environmental consultancy services to clients across all our various sectors. Our goal is to improve environment by considering social consequences in all we do, by focusing on excellence, expertise and digital innovation at all time.
We have built a reputation with in-depth experience by offering innovative and sustainable environmental services of the highest quality by providing guidance to our esteem clients on their environmental risks and opportunities by assisting in the project planning in order to maintain the integrity of ecological and socio-economic systems in a sustainable manner.
We provide full scale environmental studies on site to empower our clients in understanding the environment and the human interaction before developing a new site.
Our Services Includes
- Feasibility, Site Selection and Route Studies
- Hydrology and Water Quality Management
- Geohazards Assessment
- Environmental Impact Services
- Waste Management Services
- Nature Conversation Services
- Climate Change and Resilience Modelling
- Coastal Management
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Social Economic Studies
- Environment Planning & Assessment
- Hydrogeology Studies
- Land Use Management
- Water/Natural Resource Management
- Water Supply and Wastewater
- Water Utility Management